20120813

Learn How to Get Unstucked from a Game

Ever been stucked in a game?
Yeah, more or less I guess this already happened to everyone, so you know what I'm talking about.
That mixed feeling of crapiness and pleasure ('cos the game ain't playing with you! - litteraly) it makes you feel like it is really hard,... but... in the end (when it's not a bug - and it never is), generally, you see the solution was, in fact, very simple...

As I mencioned last time, lately I'm playing Phantasy Star II Text Adventures (wich are being great)

When I was playing Ann's Adventure, I got stuck, and noticed I actually have a strategy to get unstucked, and I usually feel like I've aquired a new objective in life, that is possible to acchieve by the full power of smartness! (only in the first hours, then it gets uncool)

May I present you my guide: How to Get Unstucked from Games:



I don't know about you guys... and I know it's a shame, but I usually get unstucked like this...

And then I get the feeling "OHHHHH YOU SPOLED IT!!!! I WAS ALMOOOST THERE!!"
or something like "this is so obvious... how couldn't I remind me of it!"

So, in Ann's Adventure I got stucked again (don't get the feeling the game is hard, I just wasn't in my full mode), and I was trying everything to prevent something like that to happen again, and this happened:


When the game thinks he's smarter than us, it's really anoying!



Sem comentários: